Accident, illness, death, a change in your professional circumstances…many situations can force you to cancel or postpone your holiday.
Book with peace of mind, and take out insurance to receive a refund if your holiday is cancelled or interrupted
Our partner Gritchen Affinity offers a protection policy that entitles you to a refund if your holiday is cancelled, delayed or interrupted for a variety of reasons:
– Health (Illness, death, accident, etc.)
– Professional life (Finding a job, redundancy, etc.)
– Everyday life (Invitation to sit an exam, burglary or accident at home, etc.)
To find out the details of all admissible grounds for cancellation, please refer to Gritchen Affinity’s General Conditions of Cancellation.
How do I make a claim?
Simple claim procedure and refunds given within 48 hours. If you wish to make a claim, please notify the insurance company as soon as possible:
– by e-mail to email@example.com
– by post: Gritchen Affinity, Service Sinistre, CS 70139, 18021 BOURGES Cedex
Please not that no claims can be submitted by telephone.
For all information about the Cancellation Insurance, you can also contact Gritchen Affinity by calling +33 (0) 2 48 65 93 95
Cancellation Insurance can only be taken out at the time of booking. You cannot take it out at a later date.
No holiday refunds will be possible if you have not taken out Cancellation Insurance.